- Grew up in the upper peninsula of Michigan
- 2010- Doctor of Chiropractic, Northwestern Health Science University
- 2010- Certified Animal Chiropractor, Healing Oasis Wellness Center
- 2003- Certified Massage Therapist- Marquette School of Therapeutic Massage
- 2002- Bachelor of Science in Biology and Environmental Science, Northern Michigan University
It’s my horse’s fault that I’m a chiropractor. When we were riding one day, I was thrown off and landed on my neck and shoulder which left me with debilitating headaches for months. Nothing that I tried helped!! After seeing me suffer, a friend encouraged me to come meet her chiropractor because she thought he could really help me. I had never been adjusted before so had no idea what to expect. After the first adjustment I had instant relief, and I actually slept. I continued with his recommended treatment plan, and I’ve been more alive ever since! My headaches were long gone, I was stronger and healthier then I’d been in years and at that point I just knew I had to help other people experience life at this level!
What is your favorite thing about being a chiropractor?
My favorite thing is treating the WHOLE family…including the pets! Families that get adjusted together, stay healthy together.
What drives you?
I love educating people on the WHY behind the WHAT we do….to see when people reach that “AH HA!” moment and understand that getting adjusted will literally make them function at a higher level! It’s wonderful to help people feel empowered to make health and lifestyle changes.
What is something funny about you?
They say laughter is the best medicine. One of my goals is to make you laugh, or at least smile.